I am going to be doing the Winter Wonderland Tag. I should have done it before Christmas but I never got a chance. I found this on JackEatsBook at Youtube.
1.. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
This is one of my dearest books ever. I have to read this series at least once a year if I can and just going to see Anne and Gilbert, Marilla and Matthew and others is just so much. Every time I read these books my heart does burn with warmth. Just so wonderful.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
This is a recent read this year and I absolutely love Rowell’s(pronounced like BOWL) writing and this story was amazing and realistic and I just loved E & P.
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
I need to read the first books leading up to this one over again because I feel I have forgotten things, but this would definitely be it. It is about 1000 pgs.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
I’d love to do teams and on my team it would be Anne & Gilbert & Diana and on the other team it would be Harry & Ron & Hermoine.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
I love this book a whole lot, but the ending just makes me angry.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
I think when coming to gifting books you should always try to find ones that will fit to that person’s taste, but if they haven’t read anything at all, I would have to say: