Wherein I share the books I read this past month.
I was able to read 10:
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger. REVIEW.(4 stars)
- Bridget Jone’s Diary by Helen Fielding. (1 star)
- Elusive by Sara Roset.(4 stars)
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery[a re-read](5 stars)
- The Darkest Minds by Alexander Bracken. REVIEW.(4 stars)
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery[a re-read](5 stars)
- Anne of Island L.M. Montgomery[re-read](5 stars)
- Anne of Wind Poplars L.M. Montgomery[re-read](5 stars)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. REVIEW. (4 stars)
- Anne’s House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery[re-read](5 stars)
Favorite of the month: Her Fearful Symmetry
Least like of the month: Bridget Jone’s Diary.
This is a written form of what I said in the video, but in order to get more details about each book you should watch. I have put links to my reviews.
What have you read this month?
Wherein I share the books I got from the library
Never Fade by Alexander Bracken(second book in a trilogy)
Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Ready or Not by Meg Cabot
Little Alters Everywhere by Rebecca Wells
Have you read any of these? Tell me what you thought of them!
So like in the last one if you don’t want to watch I will write it out for you.
Today I am doing a new thing once a month. This is where I do a top 5 Sunday. This week I will be counting down my top 5 favorite books!
5. The Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown. I have only read Angels & Demons/ The Da Vinci Code. This has adventure, suspense, conspiracies, scavenger hunts. What else would you want? I just can’t get enough of these two books and I can’t wait to get my hands on the last two.
4. The Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin. This is one where I was actually thinking of putting it up higher, because on any other kind of list similar to this one it would be #1, but it couldn’t work with the books that I have on this list. I discovered this last year and I absolutely love it. The story is complex, intricate, and thrilling. There is adventure, wars, romance of sorts, dragons, creepy monsters. AHHHH. Just so much to love. Haven’t finished what he has out yet, but will this year for sure.
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. Time traveling. Enuff said. Okay, sure I will continue if you must have more. It has a beautiful romance and the writing is just booooootiful. I love Henry and Clare and it’s just so great.
2. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I love everything about this. It is bittersweet. I hate/love that ending and the multiple perspectives was handled amazingly well She was the one that made me love them. It made my reading experience be all that more meaningful because of that. I feel that it was important to have them and it helped to understand what everyone was dealing with. Also, this book helped me open my mind to reading not just for entertainment sake.
1. This should not be a surprise but…….Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery. Anne has all of my heart. All of it. I am not going to give reasons for this as most everyone knows them, but just to say if it hadn’t been for Anne I don’t know how I would have survived my HS years.
What are your T5 books?
If you don’t want to watch I will share what I talked about here in written form.
I didn’t have a review this week because I was re-reading. As you know from my last Friday video, I was reading Anne of Green Gable series and I was continuing on with that this week. Last night I finished the fourth book, Anne of Avonlea(If you did not know already this books is by L.M. Montgomery). Today I will be starting Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Very excited to read this one. I loved her book, Eleanor & Park, so I am expecting that, at least, her writing will be just as good. *crosses fingers*
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN READING?
I discuss in short about my cat and beginnings.
Check the inspirer of this vlog:youtube.com/oldhotradio
Wherein I share my thoughts on The Darkest Minds by Alexander Bracken and what I am reading at the moment. Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!
Tell me what you thought of The Darkest Minds!