So like in the last one if you don’t want to watch I will write it out for you.
Today I am doing a new thing once a month. This is where I do a top 5 Sunday. This week I will be counting down my top 5 favorite books!
5. The Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown. I have only read Angels & Demons/ The Da Vinci Code. This has adventure, suspense, conspiracies, scavenger hunts. What else would you want? I just can’t get enough of these two books and I can’t wait to get my hands on the last two.
4. The Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin. This is one where I was actually thinking of putting it up higher, because on any other kind of list similar to this one it would be #1, but it couldn’t work with the books that I have on this list. I discovered this last year and I absolutely love it. The story is complex, intricate, and thrilling. There is adventure, wars, romance of sorts, dragons, creepy monsters. AHHHH. Just so much to love. Haven’t finished what he has out yet, but will this year for sure.
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. Time traveling. Enuff said. Okay, sure I will continue if you must have more. It has a beautiful romance and the writing is just booooootiful. I love Henry and Clare and it’s just so great.
2. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I love everything about this. It is bittersweet. I hate/love that ending and the multiple perspectives was handled amazingly well She was the one that made me love them. It made my reading experience be all that more meaningful because of that. I feel that it was important to have them and it helped to understand what everyone was dealing with. Also, this book helped me open my mind to reading not just for entertainment sake.
1. This should not be a surprise but…….Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery. Anne has all of my heart. All of it. I am not going to give reasons for this as most everyone knows them, but just to say if it hadn’t been for Anne I don’t know how I would have survived my HS years.
What are your T5 books?